Z Friday 22nd of November 2019
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: an admin slay me because i didn't let hem infect me in zombie escape -_- -_- !  (Read 2335 times)

Offline [CmX]~Uk.special.ops

• I Hate KIDS & CAMPERS :@
    • Banned User
    • I Was Ze !! But Now Gets the status Superior Admin
    • Referrals: 0

nabson and UK playing with the same way shut up and i see just doony doing the right thing in all of you admins

and u dont talk to much kid !!! u the one who want to shut up :)

and i do the worng thing with slaying u !! okay u want me to let u camping and destorying and team kill and i dont slay you ? !! go away kid
    My Love <3

Offline Desert Warrior

• Perfect Member
    • Cs-Club.Member
    • Referrals: 0
    I watch the demo " First thing " its not the first time u always do that u act like u write something and u do this just to camp !!

a lot of times u do like this and u was not write any thing just to camp without someone feel that u camping !!

and u alywas come to server just to see mistakes form admins and go to report !! soo thats ur job and i know you and how u play :)
    hahahah maybe you too dont know what is self defens and camp ! u said always heh do you have any provs ? also u said that its my job is to camp and report admin no i dont report any admin DUDE only  the one who made mistake to me i am not dumb to report any one for no reason ! and sence when u know me ? i only play with u  for 1 mounth and u know me lol and when u say i know u do ur self like u are typing something what u are reading mindes now ?
    also  that demo shows if i was camping or i was defending 
    YOU need to make deferns between camp and defend

hahahahaha long sad story :) i dont have profs becuz u didnt come to play here for a long time soo i forgot the demos that u do like this :) yes ii know how u play :)
    i will not argue any more let the owner decide !

Offline Nabson

• Assist.Manager
    • ❤Zombie Escape❤
    • Referrals: 3

nabson and UK playing with the same way shut up and i see just doony doing the right thing in all of you admins
    lol if you don't have to add anyting usefull shut up dont be mad bcs me and special gave you no supp for your apply bcs your bad behavior! and learn how to type donny ;D
    If time was money, Then everyone would have time.

Offline x_Q

• Deputy Director General
    • “Sainted Demons”
    • Referrals: 3
    and u alywas come to server just to see mistakes form admins and go to report !!

Warned.

@Uk.special.ops yes members/players have right to watch admins and report them :)
    @Donny last warn for you, warn first and slay. ( he wasn't camp ).
    @Bassem Saw Desert Warrior can you stop spam ? double posts not allowed. ^^