Z Saturday 16th of November 2019
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: vote  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Strzelaninek

• Perfect Member
    • ZEAT EX ADMIN
    • Referrals: 0
    vote
    « on: July 24, 2016, 12:19:55 PM »
    +Manager u locked vote for map at least bring amx_vote command back. When server crash need to do vote which map will be played - one which was choosen by players  or current map. Secondly when players call fast, can't play map, break rules(egypt, parkour maps) etc. and server is full map change is necessary. (It happens very rarely but it does) Bring vote back..
    You are limiting our  admins powers and reduce possibilities. It's hard to do job like that

+ add new admins because server and players are suffering when there is no admin on. You know glitchers, fast callers and more. Look at shoutbox all the time calling for help. Zombie escape is mod that playing without admin is impossible.

+ can u add vote for players to ban or kick some cheaters/rulles breakers from server when there is no admin? I saw it once in other server, it was very usefull.
    OPEN FIRE GORDON, OPEN FIRE!
    MAKE ZOMBIE ESCAPE GREAT AGAIN

Offline Parker.

• no matter what your dream is, if you work at it hard enough you can achieve it
    • Banned User
    Re: vote
    « Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:24:33 PM »
    bruhh support , yeah i know am not admin but i have been admin there and it's true about (complaint on shoutbox , glitchers ...)

Offline Dr. `[H]ÄÎQÊÊR♥ツ~#

• Perfect Member
    • EX DRT ON RETIREMENT.
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 04:58:13 PM »
    +SUPPORT Good idea +can you give us the command of restart bcz whene the map chang player join zm with skin of human
    @Midou 12

Offline Dr.Rabbit^

• Misaki ♥♥
    • Natural Member
    • cs-club member
    « Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 05:02:49 PM »
    Full support (bout glitchers and fast call)

Offline Royce 5'9

• Walking Living Legend
    • Banned User
    « Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 06:33:50 PM »
    you got my full support on all except the last part players might abuse with the autoban/autokick
    Banned for WallHack.

Offline Strzelaninek

• Perfect Member
    • ZEAT EX ADMIN
    « Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 07:27:25 PM »
    you got my full support on all except the last part players might abuse with the autoban/autokick

I got ur point. This idea was suggested long time ago and was denied (from that reason) but I think if we have got full server and to ban/kick someone we need probably about half of votes maybe more I don't think there will be many kids to abuse it. There is many players who want play to have fun and If it will be really neccsary then they will be able to punish rulebreaker. I think we could add it  at least temporary to check if players will use it and see if  there are abusers.

Many players are mature and if some kid will really want to ban someone he doesnt like or from some stupid reason he won't get majority :D
    OPEN FIRE GORDON, OPEN FIRE!
    MAKE ZOMBIE ESCAPE GREAT AGAIN

Offline Hello

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 12:03:39 AM »
    Full Supp