Z Tuesday 28th of January 2020
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Deadly  (Read 133 times)

Offline tedor

• Awp India Admin
    • Cs-Club Member!
    • Referrals: 0
    Deadly
    « on: January 04, 2020, 12:26:23 PM »
    He wrongfully permanently banned a player yesterday: http://cs-club.net/forum/index.php?topic=11279.0
    What is bothering me is when I confronted him about this directly after the ban, he claimed the player knew I was admin and was consciously hiding his cheat from me. I'm pretty sure that was not the case since I was spectating as dead and had never seen the player before. Therefor I assume he was unsure of the ban. And that is a major warning sign for an admin.

And if I'm not mistaken he was suspended of admin rights for this very server because of too many illegal bans before. I don't have anything against Deadly as a person or player but I do care about the server's well being. We need to take care of the players we got and not ban them by mistake.

Also, an admin should not make mistakes with permanent bans. He or she should take their time to make sure the player is 100 % cheating. If you don't care to invest the time, then don't ban.

@takber @Pluumax

The following users thanked this post: takber, ISLAM123

Offline Pluumax

• Board Moderator
    • Cs-Club Member
    • Referrals: 7
    Re: Deadly
    « Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 07:48:31 PM »
    We always remind that we have to spectate and be at 100% sure that a player is cheating otherwise no ban. You have already been warned @Deadly  so this is the last warning before a permanenent demotion.
    Thank you  @tedor

@takber

The following users thanked this post: takber, Mickey

Offline takber

Re: Deadly
    « Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 09:36:43 PM »
    thank you for requesting unban to know the right if he were use aims or Don't

in the End u are both in same side .. mistakes happen and here we have good DRT to be in our back
    and fix if there is any mistake related to ban.

thank you @Pluumax @tedor @Deadly
    The best Answer .. No answer !