Z Saturday 21st of July 2018
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Improve Your Skills in CS  (Read 47 times)

Offline SphaxT

• DeathMatch Admin
    • Ordinary Person.
    • Referrals: 0
    Improve Your Skills in CS
    « on: July 11, 2018, 11:32:38 PM »
    Follow these tips and i promise you'll become better
    Improve aim:
    First thing you must do is turn off mouse acceleration In-game and in windows
    so go to control panel and find your mouse settings (type mouse in search box) then go to Pointer Options and disable Enhance pointer precision (for the algerians: Déactiver "Améliorer la précision du pointeur")
    Then open steam and right click on cs and go to settings then to set launch options and type this: -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms just copy and paste them together and if you don't have cs steam and you're using non steam then you don't need to do this at all just do the windows part
    Now you should feel your mouse is more accurate than it used to be
    This game will help your aim alot: http://www.aimbooster.com/ You can train your mouse accuracy or your reaction time with this small flash game it's very good just keep practicing

Download this offline csdm with bots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjZh1IbHyA you  can customize this and practice this is the best practice method for everyone

This config will help you try it and see for yourself http://www.mediafire.com/file/rlqs7cfs6r1bqyv/yNk.cfg You can mess around with this config and add your own binds or your own commands but it will make your cs run smoother and look better and it will help reduce lag

And finally: just keep practicing, you probably hear this alot and you're sick of it but you can't improve anything without practicing alot so just find a good deathmatch or headshot only server and keep playing also don't just play deathmatch all the time go play public and automix with enough practice you'll be better in no time

The following users thanked this post: Ac1d, ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一, Mickey, mshklgi, Jessica

Offline Mickey

Re: Improve Your Skills in CS
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 10:20:52 AM »
    Nobody asked for but we thank you for this topic  ;D  8)

Offline Jessica

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 10:25:38 AM »
    I think @Mickey needs this most 8)
    I prefer the aimbot :D
    Thanks anyway ♥
    Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself.

The following users thanked this post: Mickey

Offline ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 12:16:25 PM »
    Thank you Sphaxt , With this can i be better than kaci ? xD

Also there is a way for steamers to practice for wallbang , with bots i use it like months ago that helps alot .

Offline Pluumax

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 01:05:43 PM »
    Gg
    And fps are important fps_max 100 fps_override 1 and disable wait for vertical synchronisation in cs option video or from nvidia control panel
    And use headset, it's like a wh.
    Now we have to post best score of AimBooster  :)

The following users thanked this post: SphaxT