Z Saturday 17th of November 2018
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Important Suggestion for Automix and for Cs-Club  (Read 798 times)

Offline SphaxT

• DeathMatch Admin
    • Ordinary Person.
    • Referrals: 0
    Important Suggestion for Automix and for Cs-Club
    « on: July 05, 2018, 01:07:51 AM »
    There is no denying that the forum has lost many players and the servers are always almost empty even with boosts
    You might say that the cause of all of this is the lack of boosts, that might be true but you have to remember that even before all of this the servers were still half empty compared to older times and other servers/forums.

I might have a solution for this it's not 100% guaranteed that this will work perfectly but it's worth a shot and it doesn't take any effort to do

-My Suggestion :
    Improve the automix server and add another one or two

-What is Auto-Mix? :
    "Auto-Mix" which is widely known as a Pug mode, is an Automatic plugin which runs a 10 men match by a simple command!
    It waits for 10 players to join the server and ready up, starts a vote map, changes to the map that was chosen, makes a teams vote (how teams should be organized), and then starts the match, after 15 rounds switching teams and when a team reaches score 16 they win. it's OG counter-strike and it's very simple the plugin can run the server without needing any admins

About the current server
    CSCLUB already has an automix server you say? i know, but it's not working correctly it has no plugins to do ANYTHING you are stuck with one map forever and everything is broken that is not how an automix server should be ALSO the server MUST be steam only because it's not a public server or ffa/deathmatch

How to fix the automix server :
    -First you must add this plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=217539 Everything about the plugin and what it does in written in the link, please read
    -Make the server steam only
    -Disable commands such as /me /hp because they give the player an advantage over the rest for example you can throw a grenade or shoot a wall then write /me and you will know that there is someone there if you deal damage to them
    -Add maps : de_dust2 de_nuke de_tuscan de_inferno de_mirage
    -Everything else will be added and fixed by the plugin

There is alot of automix servers out there but very few are good the rest is garbage because of the community, csclub is capable of making the best automix server out there and players will definitely love it and it will hopefully be a popular server and get players into the forum

PS: Server MUST be steam only for this to work, Every automix server is steam only except for the bad ones and they are ban because non steam players enter and cheat and grief and play badly most non steam users are either new or kids with no experience of the game just take a look at the deathmatch/dust2 only/assault servers which are non steam friendly and almost every single non steam player has no idea what to do and just roams around the map
    We can't let this happen in automix it will ruin the game for everyone and players will leave or kick him i have never played in an automix server that is non steam friendly unless it's not a serious server

If you're not going to make steam only then don't even bother with it

I am going to need everyone's feedback on this so please reply with a nice comment so we can have a better chance of getting this accepted :) it's worth a try
    @Viceroy @Let'sTry # x_Q

The following users thanked this post: Ac1d, PITRRICA, Mickey, Fay, Bad Life x_6, Jessica, QRF

Offline Ac1d

• It Burns.
    • DRT Team
    • Baws level : 0 Deaths
    • Referrals: 2
    Re: Important Suggestion for Automix and for Cs-Club
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 04:11:41 AM »
    Its sure the best version right now for A-mix servers,The current CW plugin can only be activated in real time by higher staff or clan leaders
    It'd be way better of course to switch to an automated plug like the latest version you provided that is seen on the current successful mix servers
    Up-voted ;)
    Although we might not be able to see this plugin on the server before next year  ;D

The following users thanked this post: PITRRICA, Mickey

Offline Mickey

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 10:59:23 AM »
    The work, passion, interest and dedication are reflected on the servers. If high staff @Viceroy @BullEh   @Let'sTry # x_Q  ,@Dr. Kaci @takber @wouzi @Slartibartfast etc. would care they already should have done something.

Best,
    Mickey

The following users thanked this post: Ac1d, PITRRICA

Offline PITRRICA

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 11:20:57 AM »
    Ya thats true as bojka said automix dont have plugins to make a war , kilzo was fixing it .

We know we lost many players and yeah bcs inactive of high staff .
    Im boosting gg server but its useless it didnt work anything bcs server was already down when i came in , Rank 8500+.

We need Remove some servers and add another mod which our members loves more.
    So we need just to try it when our servers are empty when we have best servers on market without crash or lag .
    Except : Awp India , Zombie Escape Server , And Assault   Other server of cs-club need many changes. ( I can explain what changes im talking about ) Thats how i think^^

Ty for this suggestion ;)

The following users thanked this post: Mickey, QRF

Offline Jessica

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 02:00:12 PM »
    Finally someone talking some sense,
    there isn't many huge automix servers besides Arabian-servers
    I also belive that improving the server and transforming the dead ones (GG and Public) is a smart move to be done.

The following users thanked this post: Mickey, QRF

Offline elysiuM

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
    this is good,

You can look at Automix in Arabian Server To learn more

The following users thanked this post: Bad Life x_6

Offline Pluumax

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 09:27:25 PM »
    I think it's a good idea, best way is to do it just on the auto mix first, in order to see if there is players or no?
    Can do advert about it,

Why make the server steam only ?

Offline SphaxT

• DeathMatch Admin
    • Ordinary Person.
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »
    I think it's a good idea, best way is to do it just on the auto mix first, in order to see if there is players or no?
    Can do advert about it,

Why make the server steam only ?

Server MUST be steam only for this to work, Every automix server is steam only except for the bad ones and they are ban because non steam players enter and cheat and grief and play badly most non steam users are either new or kids with no experience of the game just take a look at the deathmatch/dust2 only/assault servers which are non steam friendly and almost every single non steam player has no idea what to do and just roams around the map
    We can't let this happen in automix it will ruin the game for everyone and players will leave or kick him i have never played in an automix server that is non steam friendly unless it's not a serious server

If you're not going to make steam only then don't even bother with it

The following users thanked this post: Pluumax, Mickey

Offline KILZOon

• Alaa Eddine
    • Forum Moderator
    • on the road to success there are no shortcuts.
    • Referrals: 4
    « Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 01:15:06 AM »
    the only one who have full access into the FTP is @Viceroy . managers, FM, even the DDG. they can't do anything.

if he still cares he will add the plugin.

The following users thanked this post: Mickey, Jessica

Offline Mickey

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 08:01:03 AM »
    the only one who have full access into the FTP is @Viceroy . managers, FM, even the DDG. they can't do anything.

if he still cares he will add the plugin.
    or at least @Viceroy give ftp access to @KILZOon , x_q and to @Dr. Kaci  :)