Z Saturday 21st of July 2018
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Something has to be done!  (Read 93 times)

Offline Sven

Something has to be done!
    « on: June 25, 2018, 11:56:47 AM »
    Something has to be done!

GunGame Server:

• There are some legendary maps missing! (gg_mario_world_2(css), gg_aim_orange_mini, gg_portal_v3, gg_neonroom, gg_green_hill alot more maps we need)

• Then very important, random spawn points must be set on each map. (Like a professional DeathMatch-Server "Would not hurt with our Deathmatch server")
      About 30% - 40% of the players leave the server because some are waiting at the spawn until someone is revived to kill him quickly.

• More maps are required!

• An idea:  More levels, no new weapons, but a pistol between levels (maybe USP or DGL) make it a bit harder to win the game.

gg_mario_world_2.rar CSS

The following users thanked this post: ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一, Mickey, {wQw}~|<<`I_$=L+_~@-M>>, Fay, Jessica

Offline {wQw}~|<<`I_$=L+_~@-M>>

• that is me be careful !!
    • GunGame Admin
    • go back or you will be knifed <:::::[]=¤ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀
    • Referrals: 4
    Re: Something has to be done!
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »
    Support
    About maps That will be good to enjoy, but about the random spawn that what we need to skip camping in t or ct respawn zone

The following users thanked this post: ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一, Fay

Offline ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一

Re: Something has to be done!
    « Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:03:13 AM »
    I will reply here quickly

1. Send us maps that works and with .txt PM

2.Even if dont hurts our dm server random spawn its not good idea for Gungame also they cant kill fast when player respawn beacuse player is safe for 3 seconds after respawn .

3.Send maps as i said we will try

4. Make game a bit harder to win its not a good idea beacuse it makes game Boring , its good as it is .

Anymore if u wanna add reply there below othervise topic will be close until you send good link for maps that you wanna add not just one map , Thank you  :)

The following users thanked this post: Striker10, {wQw}~|<<`I_$=L+_~@-M>>, Fay