Z Saturday 16th of November 2019
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Report about an ZE Admin.  (Read 869 times)

Offline Uli[C]oN

• You hate me? Nice, i'm happy.
    • Banned User
    • Slap me if you can !!!!
    • Referrals: 2
    Report about an ZE Admin.
    « on: March 18, 2018, 03:54:06 PM »
    Admin: @sK :v   
    Server: Zombie escape
    Date & Time: Less than 30 minutes ago.
    Complaint: -He slayed "Zorax" in the server and if i'm not wrong he's @Kil$WiTH_BlOoX , and so, a admin.
                     -In the same map, he slayed " @ISLAM123 " , once again, a admin.
                     -Gagging me "1 HOUR!!" while i haven't said a potential insult, only the truth.
                     -Now we can conclude to the fact that he's obviously abusing his powers ;)

Other Evidence (screenshots, demos...): http://servers.cs-club.net/hltv/ze/Zombie_Escape-1803181550-ze_jurassicpark4.zip
    (Idk if theses admins were breaking the rules, but we know one thing, it's that he's not allowed to slay any admins. At the first time he slayed zorax, we told him that it's not allowed, but he just ignored what we said and somes rounds later he slayed ISLAM123....
    Idk the time of theses actions, so watch carefully.)

P.s: @AccidentalH34dsh0t  Was there in ZE also so he saw everything btw.

Offline sK :v

• Zombie Escape Admin
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: Report about an ZE Admin.
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 04:20:21 PM »
    1- I did not slay any admin have Access. i slay ISLAM123 and Fs K|zorax amx_who [No Access] |camp|... Watch Demo and ask @ISLAM123 @Kil$WiTH_BlOoX
    2- he told everyone ||| he DRT Team and Superior Admin ||| and Watch Demo or send me messages To send images
    3- I will not talk more Just Watch Demo everything is clear @KILZOon @Nabson

Offline Uli[C]oN

• Banned User
    « Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 06:07:16 PM »
    1- I did not slay any admin have Access. i slay ISLAM123 and Fs K|zorax amx_who [No Access] |camp|... Watch Demo and ask @ISLAM123 @Kil$WiTH_BlOoX
    2- he told everyone ||| he DRT Team and Superior Admin ||| and Watch Demo or send me messages To send images

1- Nice lie, if they haven't any access then kilzoon would has started a topic about this in the warning section or demoted section..

2- Once again, nice lie. Killswith (zorax) asked me if i'm admin, i told him that i'm EX DRT Team / Superior Admin and i haven't said : "I'm DRT Team / Superior Admin"

The more you lie, the more it makes ur case worse :)

Offline THE_ONLY_ONE

• Zombie Escape Admin
    • Cs-Club.Member
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »
    for addition about this conversation, @sK :v  uploaded many new maps (not allowed by @Viceroy ) who lagged the server for 30 min and more ( thursday )
    @Private was online and saw what happen ask him and CHECK PLZ !!!!  http://i64.tinypic.com/2vvryno.png
    Oversized Signature.

Offline ISLAM123

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »

1st- yes i didn't have acces bcs i play in new pc and i ma going to tell @KILZOon on or @Nabson
    2nd- I was not camping but i was cover myself
    3rd- Fs K|zorax isn't @Kil$WiTH_BlOoX and @sK :v is right when he slayed Fs K|zorax ( i sayed "slay zorax")

Offline Uli[C]oN

• Banned User
    « Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »

1st- yes i didn't have acces bcs i play in new pc and i ma going to tell @KILZOon on or @Nabson
    2nd- I was not camping but i was cover myself
    3rd- Fs K|zorax isn't @Kil$WiTH_BlOoX and @sK :v is right when he slayed Fs K|zorax ( i sayed "slay zorax")

3rd: I told " if i'm not wrong " so i wasn't sure bcs somes weeks or months ago kilswith talked me and told me that it was him with an 2nd name, if it's not "zorax" one then my wrong. But for the rest i think that i'm not wrong.

Offline Nabson

• Assist.Manager
    • ❤Zombie Escape❤
    • Referrals: 3
    « Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »
    -This Zorax guy isn't an admin and was camping? @sK :v did the right thing.
    -@ISLAM123 didn't have access because he changed pc and didn't inform me about this, So he couldn't know he was an admin...
    -Your gag was deserved you and @AccidentalH34dsh0t kept attacking him, You both deserve a gag.

for addition about this conversation, @sK :v  uploaded many new maps (not allowed by @Viceroy ) who lagged the server for 30 min and more ( thursday )
    @Private was online and saw what happen ask him and CHECK PLZ !!!!  http://i64.tinypic.com/2vvryno.png
    You can't change maps that aren't in this list! http://cs-club.net/forum/index.php?topic=7659.0 ~Warned!
    If time was money, Then everyone would have time.