Z Saturday 23rd of June 2018
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
  • Home
  • Portal
  • Forum
  • Servers
  • Download CS
  • Shop
  • Staff List
  • Members
  • Login
  • Register
  • Author Topic: Posting ?!  (Read 221 times)

Offline Sp1Dex

• Cs-Club.Member
    • Referrals: 0
    Posting ?!
    « on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:58 PM »
    well as i have seen in this forum you can upgrade your activity by posting and Leeching as well and that is a bad thing and will break community after months !! why don't you change it to 50% Posting 50% Making useful threads that can help other that will raise activity in forum and make it more popular ^^ choice in your hands i said what i had to say ^^

Offline ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一

Re: Posting ?!
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 07:15:48 PM »
    Activity on forum is with posts and with days u spend here :) https://postimg.org/image/mzwov08z9/

Also i think those baned users need remove from this list beacuse we can see another member in this list !

Offline Sp1Dex

• Cs-Club.Member
    « Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »
    Activity on forum is with posts and with days u spend here :) https://postimg.org/image/mzwov08z9/

Also i think those baned users need remove from this list beacuse we can see another member in this list !
    you didn't get what i reffer to i mean .... that the activity in forum is very low ( threads in day and donation ...etc ) but if they made it like i said ( let's say that someone want to apply for admin stuff he should have 20 threads and 50 post For example so you will see that the forum is getting more activity and members and donation and as i have seen the number of logins in day is max 100 :/ that is very low member if we compare it with other forums ^^ so did u get it know ,

Offline ₱ITRRICA ︻デ一

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 08:27:16 PM »
    Admin should Have more 10+ POST Here to Acepted As Admin but we need invite More players here :)

Offline Ac1d

• It Burns.
    • Awp India Admin
    • Baws level : 0 Deaths
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 08:36:12 PM »
    You're kinda right about the threads/posts thing, about leeching its regarded as spam when someone over posting useless stuff and gets restricted and sometimes posts deletion.. but i support ur general idea   ;)

Offline Sp1Dex

• Cs-Club.Member
    « Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 09:45:39 PM »
    Admin should Have more 10+ POST Here to Acepted As Admin but we need invite More players here :)
    You still didn't get it :/ what i reffer to that they need to split the members activity to ( Threads & Posts ) because most of member are getting a lot of posts in introduction by saying "Hello ...welcome...etc" and most of them have 300 Post / 20 thread that's called lechee in other forum so my sugg is Very easy to avoid this .

Offline Uli[C]oN

• You hate me? Nice, i'm happy.
    • Banned User
    • Slap me if you can !!!!
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 10:51:37 PM »
    No Support.

IMO Everyone are allowed to post what they want if it's not "spam at hard level" and that it doesn't break the rules.

But afterall, your suggestion gived me an idea, maybe high staffs can set a system like: 5 posts per days maximum for regular membergroups, with post limit system automatic, so it will avoid "spams at hard level" .. And only thoses membergroups: DRT Team, Assist.Manager, Manager,FM, DDG, DG will be able to post as they want. This is my version of ideas.

Regards,
    Uli[C]oN

Offline Sp1Dex

• Cs-Club.Member
    « Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 01:55:25 PM »
    No Support.

IMO Everyone are allowed to post what they want if it's not "spam at hard level" and that it doesn't break the rules.

But afterall, your suggestion gived me an idea, maybe high staffs can set a system like: 5 posts per days maximum for regular membergroups, with post limit system automatic, so it will avoid "spams at hard level" .. And only thoses membergroups: DRT Team, Assist.Manager, Manager,FM, DDG, DG will be able to post as they want. This is my version of ideas.

Regards,
    Uli[C]oN
    maybe you didn't notice but this forum is ding check logins par day ( max 50 ) that is very low for community that does have +1K members ^^ and the reason is !! Low Theards Par day !! everyone who came here came just for "Admin" nothing else but if they do that they have to be active in forum i mean they have to make threads and share stuff and ...etc